Krafty Sprouts Media, LLC. (the “Company”) has adopted the following copyright infringement policy in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (https://www.copyright.gov/legislation/dmca.pdf).
The address of our designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement (the “Designated Agent”) is listed at the end of this policy.
How to Report Copyright Infringement?
To report potential copyright infringement to the Company, please send each of the following:
- A physically or electronically-signed statement made under penalty of perjury that the notifying party is authorized to make a complaint about the allegedly infringing content on behalf of the copyright owner, that the information provided is accurate, and that the notifier has a good faith belief that use of the content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A detailed description of the content being infringed, with sufficient information such that the Company can verify infringement.
- Identification of the example of infringement, with the web address or a hyperlink to the content that the copyright owner seeks to have removed.
- Contact information about the notifier, including official mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Once a Complete and Verified Infringement Notification is Received by the Designated Agent
The Company will:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the infringing material.
- When possible, notify the user responsible for submitting the material
- Terminate access to our services for repeat offenders
How to Send a Counter-notice to the Designated Agent?
If the user who submitted the content believes that the content is either not infringing or that they have rights granted by the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, the user can send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent:
- A physically or electronically-signed statement that the user has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification of the content.
- Identification and detailed description of the content that was removed, with the web address or a hyperlink to the location at which the content appeared before it was removed.
- The user’s name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A detailed description explaining why the user believes that they have rights to submit the content.
If a complete and verified counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, Company may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person of the dispute and seeking clarification and resolution.
At the Company’s discretion, unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court case against the use of the content within fifteen (15) business days of receiving the counter-notice, the removed content can be restored pending a court decision.
Contact our Designated Agent by email at hello” ‘@’ “kraftysprouts.com with the subject line “Copyright Designated Agent” or by postal mail to:
Krafty Sprouts Media, LLC
Attn: Copyright Designated Agent
1309 Coffeen Avenue STE 1200, Sheridan, Wyoming 82801.
If you have any additional questions about our terms or company, please contact us.